Three reasons to Consider:
San Jose State/Air Force OVER 54
Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State OVER 58
South Florida +7.5
1. The last time the two met was in 2016 and the match ended with 79 points. Even the Air Force Academy is currently averaging more than six??yards per carry so far this season.
2. A week that the Arkansas Razorbacks stunned because underdogs and that because of quarterback Josh Love. Love had over 400 yards passing vs SEC school was depleted by this and looks to continue this week at Colorado’s thin air. Love also has five??touchdown passes and only one interception.
3. The OVER has hit five??of the seven??matches in. In three??of those four home games for the Falcons, the game has gone OVER, also the score has been 64. In the end, in 24 of the 32 convention games for Air Force, the game has found a means.
Prediction: San Jose State 34, Air Force 38
1. Last week I used the two of these schools as part of my hidden stone and it worked out completely as I thought it would at an Appalachian State??three-point upset of North Carolina along with a blowout win for Coastal Carolina over Massachusetts (62-28).
2. During 3 games, Appalachian State is averaging 44 a match, and Coastal Carolina is putting up 35 points each game. Chanticleers running CJ Marable back leads the team in getting and rushing 550 yards and six touchdowns.
3. Mountaineers running Darrynton Evans isn’t so bad himself, totaling 411 yards on the ground when averaging eight??yards a carry and he has seven??touchdowns. Evans had seven??touchdowns all year. Everything points to the OVER and we proceed 2-0 with these gem schools.
Prediction: Appalachian State 41 Carolina 31
1. This game smells just like a lookahead game for SMU. The Mustangs are coming off one of their biggest wins in program history since they must travel to carry on the South Florida Bulls and head coach Charlie Strong and now took down TCU on the road.
2.?? SMU’s win was remarkable but again, could be looking to home dates Temple and vs Tulsa within the two weeks. His season numbers are mediocre, passing together using four interceptions however for seven touchdowns, although quarterback Shane Buechele led them to that win.
3. South Florida did play ACC college Georgia Tech tough in Week 2, just losing by four factors. Linebacker Patrick Macon directs this team on defense with 21 tackles and includes a forced fumble and a choice. Quarterback Jordan McCloud has six touchdowns for the Bulls and has to turn over the ball.
Prediction: South Florida 27, SMU 24