3 reasons to take:
San Jose State/Air Force OVER 54
Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State OVER 58
South Florida +7.5
1. The last time the two met was at 2016 and the game ended with 79 points. The Air Force Academy is averaging more than six??yards per carry so far this year.
2. A week, the Arkansas Razorbacks stunned because three-touchdown underdogs and that is mostly because of senior quarterback Josh Love. Love had over 400 yards passing vs this depleted SEC college and seems to continue this week in the thin air of Colorado. Enjoy also has five??touchdown passes and 1 interception.
3. The OVER has struck five??of the seven??games in. In three??of the four home games for the Falcons, the sport has gone OVER, and the score was 64. At 24 of the 32 conference games for Air Force, the match has discovered a way to go OVER.
Prediction: San Jose State 34, Air Force 38
1. I used the two of these schools as part of my hidden stone and it functioned perfectly as I thought it would at a Appalachian State??three-point upset of North Carolina and a blowout win for Coastal Carolina over Massachusetts (62-28).
2. Appalachian State is averaging 44 a game, and Coastal Carolina is currently putting up 35 points per game. Chanticleers running CJ Marable back leads the team in getting and rushing with 550 total yards and six touchdowns.
3. Mountaineers running Darrynton Evans back isn’t so bad himselftotaling 411 metres on the floor while averaging eight??yards a carry and he has seven??touchdowns through 3 matches. Evans had seven??touchdowns all year. This past week everything points to the OVER and we proceed 2-0 with these gem colleges.
Prediction: Appalachian State 41, Coastal Carolina 31
1. This game smells just like a match for SMU. The Mustangs are coming from one of the biggest wins in program history since they have to travel to carry on also the South Florida Bulls and head coach Charlie Strong and now took down TCU on the road.
2.?? SMU’s win was impressive but again, could be looking ahead to home dates vs Tulsa and Temple within the next two weeks. They were directed by quarterback Shane Buechele but his season numbers are fair, passing together using four interceptions but for seven touchdowns.
3. South Florida did perform ACC college Georgia Tech tough in Week 2, only losing by four factors. Linebacker Patrick Macon leads this group on defense with 21 tackles and has a choice and a forced fumble. Quarterback Jordan McCloud has to turn over the ball and has six full touchdowns for the Bulls.
Prediction: South Florida 27, SMU 24