Three reasons to Consider:
San Jose State/Air Force OVER 54
Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State OVER 58
South Florida +7.5
1. The last time these two met was in 2016 and the match ended with 79 points. Even the Air Force Academy is currently averaging more than six??yards per carry so far this year.
2. The Arkansas Razorbacks shocked as underdogs last week and that’s mostly because of senior quarterback Josh Love. Love had over 400 yards passing vs SEC college was depleted by this and looks to continue this week in the thin air of Colorado. Enjoy also has only 1 interception and five touchdown passes.
3. The OVER has hit in five??of the last seven??matches in. In three??of those four home games to the Falcons, the sport has gone OVER, also in these games the score was 64. In the end, at 24 of the 32 conference games for Air Force, the match has discovered a way to really go OVER.
Prediction: Air Force 38
1. Last week I used both of these schools as part of my hidden stone and it functioned completely as I thought it would at a Appalachian State??three-point mad of North Carolina along with a blowout win for Coastal Carolina over Massachusetts (62-28).
2. During three??games, Appalachian State is averaging 44 a game, and Coastal Carolina is currently putting up 35 points per game. Chanticleers running CJ Marable leads the team in receiving and rushing 550 yards and six touchdowns.
3. Mountaineers running back Darrynton Evans isn’t so poor himselftotaling 411 yards on the floor whilst averaging eight??yards a carry and he has seven??touchdowns. Evans had seven??touchdowns last year. This OVER is pointed to by everything this week and hopefully we go 2-0 using these??hidden gem schools.
Prediction: Appalachian State 41 Carolina 31
1. This game smells like a lookahead game for SMU. The Mustangs are coming from one of their biggest wins in program history as they took down TCU on the road and have to travel to take on head coach Charlie Strong and also the South Florida Bulls.
2.?? SMU’s win was striking but again, could be looking to home dates Temple and vs Tulsa within the two weeks. His year numbers are fair, departure for seven touchdowns but together using four interceptions, although quarterback Shane Buechele led them to this win.
3. South Florida did play ACC school Georgia Tech demanding in Week 2, only losing by four factors. Senior linebacker Patrick Macon directs this group on defense with 21 tackles and has a pick and a forced fumble. Quarterback Jordan McCloud has to turn the ball over and includes six total touchdowns for the Bulls.
Prediction: South Florida 27