3 reasons to take:
San Jose State/Air Force OVER 54
Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State OVER 58
South Florida +7.5
1. Was at 2016 and the match ended with 79 points. The Air Force Academy is currently averaging more than six??yards per carry so far this year.
2. A week the Arkansas Razorbacks stunned as underdogs and that because of quarterback Josh Love. Love had over 400 yards death vs SEC school was depleted by this and seems to continue in Colorado’s thin air. Love also has just one interception and five touchdown passes.
3. The OVER has struck five??of the seven??matches in. In three??of those four home games to the Falcons, the sport has gone OVER, and the score has been 64. At length, at 24 of the 32 conference games for Air Force, the game has found a way to really go OVER.
Prediction: San Jose State 34, Air Force 38
1. Last week I used the two schools as part of my hidden gems and it functioned perfectly as I thought it would in an Appalachian State??three-point mad of North Carolina and a blowout win for Coastal Carolina over Massachusetts (62-28).
2. Through three??games, Appalachian State is averaging 44 a game, and Coastal Carolina is currently setting up 35 points each game. Chanticleers running CJ Marable leads the team in rushing and getting 550 total yards and six touchdowns.
3. Mountaineers running Darrynton Evans isn’t so poor himselftotaling 411 metres on the ground when averaging eight??yards a carry and he has seven??touchdowns through 3 matches. Evans had seven??touchdowns all year. Everything points to the OVER this past week and we go 2-0 using these gem colleges.
Prediction: Appalachian State 41 Carolina 31
1. This game smells such as a lookahead game for SMU. The Mustangs are coming off one of their biggest wins in program history as they took down TCU on the street and have to travel to carry on the South Florida Bulls and head coach Charlie Strong.
2.?? SMU’s win was remarkable but could be looking forward to home dates vs Tulsa and Temple within the two weeks. They were directed by quarterback Shane Buechele but his season numbers are mediocre, departure together with four interceptions but for seven touchdowns.
3. South Florida did perform ACC college Georgia Tech tough in Week two, only losing by four factors. Senior linebacker Patrick Macon leads this group on defense with 21 tackles and includes a forced fumble and a pick. Quarterback Jordan McCloud has to turn the ball over and has six full touchdowns for the Bulls.
Prediction: South Florida 27